22 de dez. de 2010

Moneen

Smaller Chairs for the Early 1900s EP (1999)














01 - How Many Other Girls Are There In The World Anyway?
02 - The Wrath of the Donkey Remix
03 - The Passing of America (Demo)
04 - This Year I've Had Enough

DOWNLOAD



The Theory of Harmonial Value (2001)














01 - The Start To This May Be The End To Another
02 - A Realization Of How It's Always Been
03 - What Did You Say?...I'm Sorry My Eyes Are On Fire
04 - Half Empty? Half Full? I Never Got A Glass To Start With
05 - What The Weatherman Forgot To Tell You
06 - No Better Way To Show Your Love Than A Set Of Broken Legs
07 - Why Bother Wondering When Wondering's All You Got
08 - The Passing Of America
09 - I Wish I Was There To See The Way It Was Supposed To Be
10 - Tonight, I'm Gone...


DOWNLOAD



Are We Really Happy with Who We Are Right Now? (2003)














01 - Are We Really Happy With Who We Are Right Now?
02 - Start Angry...End Mad
03 - To Say Something That Means Nothing To Anyone At All
04 - With This Song I Will Destroy Myself
05 - Closing My Eyes Won't Help Me Leave
06 - I Have Never Done Anything For Anyone That Was Not For Me As Well
07 - How To Live With The Thought That Sometimes Life Ends
08 - Life's Just Too Short Little Ndugu
09 - Thoughts Weigh Heavy...Don't Get Drowned In The Weight Of It All
10 - The Last Song I Will Ever Want To Sing


DOWNLOAD



Saying Something You Have Already Said Before: A Quiet Side of Moneen EP (2006)













01 - Prepare Yourself... The Worst Is Yet To Come (Previously Unreleased)
02 - This Is All Bigger Than Me (Acoustic)
03 - There Are A Million Reasons For Why This May Not Work... And Just One For Why It Will (Acoustic)
04 - The East Has Stolen What The West May Want (Acoustic)
05 - The Song I Swore To Never Sing (Acoustic)


DOWNLOAD



The Red Tree (2006)













01 - Don't Ever Tell Locke What He Can't Do
02 - If Tragedy's Appealing, Then Disaster's An Addiction
03 - Bleed and Blister (Version 3)
04 - The Day No One Needed To Know
05 - This Is All Bigger Than Me
06 - The Frightening Reality of the Fact That We Will All Have to Grow Up and Settle Down One Day
07 - The Politics of Living and the Shame In Dying
08 - The East Has Stolen What The West May Want
09 - Seasons Fade… Fevers Rage... It's A Slow Decay
10 - There Are A Million Reasons For Why This May Not Work… And Just One Good One For Why It Will
11 - The Song I Swore To Never Sing


DOWNLOAD



Hold That Sound EP (2009)














01 - Hold That Sound
02 - Madness!
03 - The Way (Early Morning Acoustic)
04 - Waterfalls (Acoustic)

DOWNLOAD



The World I Want to Leave Behind (2009)














01 - The World I Want To Leave Behind
02 - Hold That Sound
03 - Great Escape
04 - Believe
05 - Redefine
06 - The Way
07 - The Long Count
08 - The Monument
09 - Waterfalls
10 - Red Eyes
11 - Lighters
12 - The Glasshouse
13 - Dark & Ugly
14 - Angels

DOWNLOAD